World Development believes that its medium- and long-term growth plan will be enabled by the global business climate that will provide ample development opportunities for its target markets.
World Development places itself as an authority on the optimisation of the value chain, beginning in the development or acquisition process, by developing individually the best administration and organizational framework for every hotel asset.
Target assets exhibit a combination of the below characteristics:
- High cash flow development ventures in attractive cities
- Low performing properties with potential advantages that can be procured at lower prices.
- Hotels with the capacity to reposition themselves in difficulty or out of favor
- Assets of great leisure, business travel and shows in economically attractive locations
- Possibility of attracting the largest relocation brand operator
World Development trusts that the business environment globally, which will provide abundant development opportunities in the attractive markets it targets, to support its growth strategy in the medium to long term.
Why Operate Under World Development?
- Access to international best practices without the cost of a brand franchise
- Relief from the day-to-day operation of their asset
- Low-risk with flexible contract terms and performance-related fee structure
- Ability to retain world-class hotel brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Radisson, InterContinental, Accor
- Personal service and expertise of a hotel management company